skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wade and I took the kids bowling a couple weeks ago. Taylor loved it. She even scored a 127. I think that's pretty good even if she had the ramp and the bumpers up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taylor and Brady
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(17)
▼
November
(17)
Brady's so strong he can do push-ups with "someone...
She tried to pull him all over the yard. She did...
Here's my little snow angel. I practically had to...
This is Brady's first time in the snow. I think h...
It's hunting season, you knew there would be a dee...
Princess Taylor!!
Even Brady got into the action. He only bowled on...
Wade and I took the kids bowling a couple weeks ag...
I'm pretty sure he is going to be a lineman like h...
Here's Taylor sitting on one of the big diggers th...
Here's my silly girl playing in the rain earlier t...
What I love most is how much they love each other...
She is her Daddy's girl. She shows no fear when i...
What a smile!
What else do you say about this one.
Here's Brady at 4 1/2 months. I told you he neve...
I think both kids enjoyed Halloween. Taylor was ...
About Me
Teri
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment