skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 28, 2008
She tried to pull him all over the yard. She didn't get too far but it was still adorable. And yes, Brady just laughed the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taylor and Brady
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(17)
▼
November
(17)
Brady's so strong he can do push-ups with "someone...
She tried to pull him all over the yard. She did...
Here's my little snow angel. I practically had to...
This is Brady's first time in the snow. I think h...
It's hunting season, you knew there would be a dee...
Princess Taylor!!
Even Brady got into the action. He only bowled on...
Wade and I took the kids bowling a couple weeks ag...
I'm pretty sure he is going to be a lineman like h...
Here's Taylor sitting on one of the big diggers th...
Here's my silly girl playing in the rain earlier t...
What I love most is how much they love each other...
She is her Daddy's girl. She shows no fear when i...
What a smile!
What else do you say about this one.
Here's Brady at 4 1/2 months. I told you he neve...
I think both kids enjoyed Halloween. Taylor was ...
About Me
Teri
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment